Sintra & Cascais Sightseeing
Visit Sintra and the surrounding area on a private tour. Take in the village’s renowned Romantic architecture, and see landmarks like Pena Palace. Admire the natural beauty and stop at historic sites that interest you the most. The tour duration is flexible and the itinerary will be adjusted to your interests. You’ll also pass through the coastal village of Cascais.
75€ per person (minimum 2)
Free tour for children up to 3 years old;
50% off for children between 4 and 12 years old.
- Discover Sintra’s monuments, castles, and parks;
- Visit the westernmost point in continental Europe;
- Explore popular Cascais, at one time a simple fishing village.
What to Expect
Embark a private sightseeing tour of historic Sintra and its stunning surroundings. Stop to see important sites along the way and enjoy exploring places not included on typical tourist routes.
You will have plenty of time on this tour to take in all the spots of historic importance and admire views of the area’s natural splendour.
After seeing the highlights of Sintra and the coastal village of Cascais, you can also taste some of Portugal’s traditional pastries from Lisbon and Sintra.
The tour is designed to be a full day of exploration, but the duration can be shortened if necessary, according to your scheduling requirements. You can also let the tour leader know your main areas of interest so the trip can be customized for you.
- Private guide for your group, who will accompany you inside the monuments and locations;
- Pick-up and drop off at the meeting point in Lisbon;
- Transportation by air-conditioned car or van.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees;
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description.
Know Before You Go
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera.
- Hotel/Airbnb etc. clients must provide the following information at time of booking: hotel name and address;
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, disembarkation time and re-boarding time;
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season;
- This tour does not include entrance fees so that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not;
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice;
- The sequence of the mentioned places can be changed according to customer’s will or due to weather conditions.