Historic Lisbon Private Walking Tour
On this private tour of Lisbon you’ll get a full introduction to the Portuguese capital’s historic. It´s monuments, palaces, churches, and typical historical neighbourhoods. Visit sites that are of interest to you, on a full day of discovery. Also you can customize it to your requirements.
Your guide will give you a taste of local life, and also make stops for some delicious local pastries if you so wish it.
65€ per person (minimum 2)
Free tour for children up to 3 years old;
50% off for children between 4 and 12 years old.
- Wander through São Jorge Castle and Lisbon’s Cathedral;
- Visit Alfama, the city’s oldest neighbourhood;
- Enjoy panoramic area views from the Rua Augusta Arch;
- Nibble on delicious Portuguese pastries and get to know special location.
What to Expect
See the very best of Lisbon on this full-day private walking tour with your private guide. Meet your local guide in a designated location in down-town Lisbon, and whisk you off on a tour of the city. Take in the city’s most famous attractions and traveling off the beaten path. All this, while exploring the city at your own pace.
Marvel at historical landmarks, as the São Jorge Castle and Lisbon´s Cathedral. Therefore travel from the Phoenician civilization, up to the Roman city of Olissippo. Also visiting Alfama, the city’s oldest sector, and see Moorish influences everywhere. Take a stroll off the typical tourist route, traveling through the city’s traditional neighbourhoods. Finally, get a feeling of what Alfacinhas (Lisbon natives) do in their lovely city.
Don’t miss the opportunity to taste some of Portugal’s traditional pastries.
- Private guide for your group, who will accompany you inside the monuments and locations;
- Adjust the tour to your interest;
- Don’t miss the opportunity to taste some of Lisbon’s traditional pastries;
- Fast-pass to the Saint Jorge Castle.
What's Not Included
- Entrance fees to monuments or parks;
- Lunch and any other items not mentioned in the description.
Know Before You Go
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera;
- Entrance fees vary according to the tourism season;
- This tour does not include entrance fees. For the reason that participants can decide if they would like to visit some of the sites or not;
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice;
- The sequence of the mentioned places can be changed according to customer’s will or due to weather conditions.